At evo Montreal, our community is at the heart of everything we do!
Rest assured, our priority is to continue to provide safe and secure accommodation services for our residents.
More than a student residence, we are a family, your health and well-being are important to us.
As part of our joint fight against COVID-19, we have implemented measures to ensure the protection and comfort of our residents.
On the lookout for the latest information, we make sure to follow COVID-19 recommendations from medical officers of health regional and provincial protocols.
Our hygiene measures
- Regular disinfection of common areas by the cleaning team
- Closure of certain common areas (gym / fitness room, sauna, swimming
pool, games room)
- Social distancing policy (respect the 2m distance)
- Limitation of the number of people in the kitchens and elevators (Only 4 people per room)
- Only 3 visits per resident
- Cancellation of monthly activities until further notice
- Mask recommended and social distancing to respect
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
People infected with COVID-19 may have few or no symptoms.
Their symptoms can be similar to those of a cold or flu. The main clinical signs and symptoms reported are fever, onset or worsening of cough, anosmia (loss of smell) without nasal congestion with or without ageusia (loss of taste), some cases having difficulty breathing.
Information on the prevention, transmission, symptoms and treatment of COVID-19 is available on the Government of Canada website
What do I do if I have one of these symptoms?
In the event that you feel unwell and you experience any of these symptoms, you must isolate yourself in your room and alert the security department at: 514-467-9578. Please follow the instructions below:
- Stay in your room
- Avoid contact with others
- Cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze
- Keep objects and surfaces clean
- Wear a mask
BE PREVENTIVE, RESPECT THE HYGIENE GESTURES!